The following are publication titles authored and co-authored by our Radar staff:
- G. Rubin, E. Sager, D. Berger, GPU Acceleration of SAR/ISAR Imaging Algorithms, presented at AMTA 2010 Symposium, Atlanta, Georgia, October 2010.
- G. Rubin, T. Carney, J. Floyd, H. J. Henderson, J. Mitchell, A. Siegel, J. Vila. Airborne Radar Measurements of the Reentry of the Ariane 5 EPC, presented at IEEE International Radar Conference, 21-3.2005RA-106, Arlington, Virginia, May 2005.
- G. Easley, F. Colonna, Geometric Transforms and Their Applications to SAR Speckle Reduction, Proceedings of SPIE: Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery X, Vol. 5095, Orlando, Florida, April 2003. Vol 18, pp.69-80, 2003
- G. Easley, D. Walnut, Local Multichannel Deconvolution, The Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, Vol 18, pp.69-80, 2003.
- G. Rubin, E. Sager, R. Reynolds, B. J. Zimmerman, B. Noviello, G. Easley, A Truck-based Multifrequency SAR Platform, Paper Number A01-020, presented at the AMTA 2001 Symposium, Denver, Colorado, October 2001.
- R. Reynolds, G. Rubin, E. Sager, M. Schuetze, B. J. Zimmerman, J. Jost, J. Vila, A Multifrequency Airborne Radar System for Observing Space System Reentry, Paper Number IAA-00-IAA.6.5.09, presented at the IAF Congress, IAA.6. 33th Safety, Rescue and Quality Symposium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 2000. (Abstract Only)
- R. Reynolds, J. Jost, G. Rubin, J. Vila, Radar Measurements of the Reentry of the Ariane 504 EPC, Paper Number B0.1-PE-0002, presented at the 33rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Warsaw, Poland, July 2000. (711kb PDF File)
- A. Siegel, E. Friday, Low Observable Technology and Mission Planning, Third Annual Stealth, Low Observable, and Counter Low Observable Conference, February 1999.
- A. Siegel, L. C. Myers III, RCS Measurements of Dynamic Targets to Support Test and Evaluation, 1998 Test and Evaluation Conference: International Test and Evaluation Association, December 1998.